Criteria for Web Links
Reviewed links on the California After School Resource Center (CASRC) Web site should provide easy access to accurate, up-to-date, credible, research-based, objective resources and information.
- Government or government-sponsored Web site, e.g.; California State, United States Federal, CDE-contracted agencies, or other government agency Web sites, or
- University-sponsored or affiliated Web sties, with a clear research basis for content, or
- Professional associations, or
- Not-for-profit, non-commercial Web sites, without advertising or e-commerce, which provide information adequate to assess the content to be objective, accurate, and credible, including:
- Research or conceptual basis for content
- Usefulness and appropriateness
- Content sources cited.
- Web sites are evaluated for accuracy, validity, objectivity, research or conceptual basis, maintenance and currency, relevance, ease of use and broad utility for California after school programs
Please submit or recommend Web sites for CASRC review to email@example.com