The California After School Resource Center (CASRC, “cas-rac”) supports quality after school programming via this comprehensive Web site, statewide circulating library of reviewed materials, online trainings, and technical assistance.
CASRC is administered for the California Department of Education.
For more than 10 years, the Alameda County Office of Education (ACOE) has housed the California After School Resource Center (CASRC) so that we could provide access to high-quality services and resources for expanded learning programs throughout the state. As of June 30, 2017, ACOE will no longer administer CASRC, and the California Department of Education Expanded Learning Services Division has decided not to contract with another entity to continue or maintain CASRC's statewide circulating library materials, on-line training modules, and Web site.
Please note the following dates for CASRC services for the 2016-17 school year:
• Last day to submit an order for library items is March 31, 2017
• All library items are due back by April 28, 2017
• Online trainings platform will be operational through May 31, 2017
• Web site will be operational through May 31, 2017
• Phone and e-mail technical assistance will be available through June 30, 2017